GET A QUOTE
Do You Want...?
- Vanishing Deductibles
- Accident Forgiveness
- Violation Forgiveness
- Total Loss Deductible Waiver
- No-Drop Promise
- New Vehicle Replacement Cost
The choices are yours, that is the power of independence!
LATEST INSURANCE NEWS
Auto Insurance in Minnesota
- Home »
- Auto Insurance
Rochester, Minnesota is home to the renowned Mayo Clinic, the last thing you want is to be stuck footing the bill after receiving critical care after a car accident. That is why it is so important to get the right Minnesota auto insurance policy for your needs and budget. As an independent agency, we have insurance agents who will help you navigate the choices you need to make and gather quotes from top companies to help you purchase your policy.
Minnesota car insurance law follows a No Fault system. This means that if you are involved in an accident, it doesn't matter who is at fault, your insurance covers your personal injury and other party's insurance covers them. Minnesota's No Fault laws make it illegal for Minnesota motorist to drive without insurance or permit others to drive their vehicle without insurance. The law requires that you carry a minimum amount of insurance for your auto.
Liability coverage - Required by law!
- Bodily injury – Safeguards your assets if you're found legally responsible for a covered accident, including certain expenses associated with bodily harm sustained by the other parties.
- Property damage – Safeguards your assets if you're found legally responsible for a covered accident. It covers certain damage you may cause to the property or vehicle of another party.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist – Protects you in the event of an accident where the other party is at-fault and either doesn't carry insurance or is underinsured.
- Personal injury protection – Helps reimburse a portion of your wage loss, medical expenses and essential services incurred as a result of an accident to eligible injured parties.
- Optional coverage – It's often a good idea to add the following coverages to your auto policy so you can enjoy the security of being protected on the road:
- Comprehensive – Helps repair your vehicle when physical damage occurs from non-collision related incidents (subject to deductible). Example - theft, fire, vandalism, contact with live animals, flood...
- Full Glass – Pays 100% of all glass repairs or replacements in case you need them.
- Collision – Helps repair your vehicle when physical damage occurs from collision with another vehicle or object (subject to deductible). Example - your parked car was hit by another car.
- Roadside Assistance – Helps you pay for the cost for towing, fuel delivery, lockout service, jump-starts and more...
- Rental Reimbursement – Helps you pay for the rental car you rented while your car is being repaired with a legible comprehensive or collision coverage.
- GAP Coverage - Pays the difference between the actual cash value of your vehicle and the balance you owed on the financing (car loan, lease, etc.).
- New Car Replacement - This coverage will give you the money to buy a brand new car if you're involved in a covered accident that totals your vehicle. New car replacement coverage is in force usually until your car is 3 years old, then this coverage is replaced by GAP coverage.
- Vanishing Deductible - Is an optional feature you can add to your policy to save on your auto insurance deductible if you get into an accident. Get $100 off your deductible for every year of safe driving, up to $500. Annual credits are subject to eligibility requirements and the maximum credit usually is $500.
- Total Loss Deductible Waiver - When adding the Total Loss Deductible Waiver to your policy, you won't have to pay your deductible if your car is totaled.
- Accident Forgiveness - Won't increase your rates in case you have an accident.
- Ticket Forgiveness - A minor traffic violation or ticket won't increase your rates.
The easiest way to pick the right auto insurance policy for your needs is to compare quotes from different insurance carriers on your ideal policy. Contact us to speak with your independent agent today and get help finding and buying your new car insurance policy.