Toy collecting deserves broad and dedicated insurance coverage, as the scope entails diverse nature, and many are reasonably priced. Knowing that their most valuable items are mitigated against various risks, residents of Minnesota can breathe relief. They enjoy great satisfaction and peace of mind. Safechoice Insurance Agency is dedicated to offering the residents of Rochester a unique solution to their toy insurance needs.
At Safechoice Insurance Agency in Rochester, MN, we understand the importance and recognize the worth of your toy vehicles, and our coverage mitigates anything beyond your control. Among the risks we cover include:
- Burglaries and Theft
- Accidental Breakage
- Natural Disasters and earthquake damage
- Fire and Smoke damage
- Floods damage
- Mysterious Disappearance and malicious damage
- Damage or loss on transit
Benefits and Features Provided by Safechoice Insurance Agency under Toy Insurance
- Broad policy coverage– We insure your toy vehicles from damages accrued to fire, theft, accidental breakage, flood, earthquakes, hurricane, and much more.
- Inflation Coverage– The worth of your collection today might be different tomorrow due to inflation. To reduce such risks, we increase the value of your toy collection’s scheduled valuables. We automatically add new toy vehicles up to a specified value with adequate notice.
- Collectors Choice– Our policy provides a clause for extra coverage for items used during special occasions and those stored off-site.
- Agreed Value Mitigation– Some toy collections that qualify as antique and vintage toy vehicles are covered for their full value minus any deductibles.
- Personal Service– We offer unmatched service and promptly address your queries and concerns.
Under Toy Insurance, We Cover:
- Recreational vehicles, pop-up campers, or trailers– This cover varies depending on whether the RV has a cab and engine; your toy vehicle tows the pop-up camper or trailer.
- Off-Road vehicles- vehicles such as ATVs, golf carts, dirt bikes, snowmobiles, and sand buggies are also included in our policies.
- Small boats– Small watercraft are too small and do not qualify for boat insurance.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at Safechoice Insurance Agency for more information on cover specifics in Rochester, MN.